Covid-19 Update – Keeping Our Customers Safe•
Posted on September 22 2020
- Reducing capacity to 5 people in the store at all times
- Modifying our layout to allow for 6 feet of social distancing
- Keeping the doors open to allow for excellent ventilation
- Hand Sanitizer and/or handwashing station is available and now required upon entry
- Masks are now required for the Harper Greer team and clients
- Complimentary masks if you forgot yours
- Sanitizing of the front counter and debit terminal after each client
- Sanitizing of the dressing rooms after each use
- Steaming our tried-on clothes after each client tries on using our steamer
- We sanitize at least one per day: all frequently touched surfaces, door handles, bathroom fixtures, and point of sale equipment, telephones etc...
Fun fact: we recently got praise from a certain executive of John Muir for how we are handling the safety measures in our store. She was relieved upon entering and felt very safe!
Covid-19 Update – K...
Harper Greer is open and so are our dressing rooms! As a small business, our store does not have the foot traffic that bigger stores have, making...Read More