Harper Greer is open and so are our dressing rooms!
As a small business, our store does not have the foot traffic that bigger stores have, making it much safer to shop with us. However, we are keeping ourselves updated on all CDC recommended guidelines while taking extra measures to keep you and our staff safe.
Here's a list of what we're doing:
- Reducing capacity to 5 people in the store at all times
- Modifying our layout to allow for 6 feet of social distancing
- Keeping the doors open to allow for excellent ventilation
- Hand Sanitizer and/or handwashing station is available and now required upon entry
- Masks are now required for the Harper Greer team and clients
- Complimentary masks if you forgot yours
- Sanitizing of the front counter and debit terminal after each client
- Sanitizing of the dressing rooms after each use
- Steaming our tried-on clothes after each client tries on using our steamer
- We sanitize at least one per day: all frequently touched surfaces, door handles, bathroom fixtures, and point of sale equipment, telephones etc...
Fun fact: we recently got praise from a certain executive of John Muir for how we are handling the safety measures in our store. She was relieved upon entering and felt very safe!